Saturday

PHOTOGRAPHERS CUSTOM MARKETING & LOGO DESIGN

 Custom Marketing Kit 

The kit will be customized to the The Paysen Theme using your color scheme, paper choice, and logo design. 

An instant download will not be given at the time of purchase. 
After payment is received you will be directed to Sassy-Designs to choose your paper kit. 
Once you have chosen your paper kit purchase one for yourself and let me know your choice and I will purchase one as well to use in your kit.
 A link for your Customized Kit will then be ready within 2 weeks! 
(that time frame may change, and will be updated accordingly if necessary)

If you have questions, please email me before purchase. 
There will be no refunds do to the nature of the work. 

Custom Marketing Kit: $275.00





- OR -



If you need a whole new look there is the option of a
 Custom Logo & Marketing Kit 
The Logo: After you have chosen your Sassy Paper Kit Together we do some pre planning and you let me know what inspires you (i.e personally, I wanted gap meets anthro meets high society), show me what type of logos your drawn to. Then based on that, your color & branding and the style of your work I come up with 3 different logos and from there we fine tune it. After that I customize your marketing kit with your new papers and logo. Once you have chosen your logo, your full download will be available within 2 weeks! The download file has your cutom marketing kit, psd logo version, pgn logo version and watermark.


Custom Logo & Marketing Kit: $450.00


1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to take a moment to say how incredible the marketing kit is!!!! The day that I stumbled across the Go4Pro site, I was literally only moments prior thinking through how I was going to pull together a hodge podge of info I had to create cohesive marketing material. I'm sure the marketing kit and Leah's custom design saved me weeks and weeks of work. First off, let me say that Leah got my kit designed in two days instead of the two week delivery time stated in the service description. Within two days of receiving the templates, I had my info/pictures loaded into about half the kit items and ready for print at WHCC. Oh and did I mention that I have no experience with PS templates, and I have a 2yr old and 6 week old??!!! I'm currently out of town for a client photo session and can't wait to get back to finish editing the rest of my kit. If you're on the fence, PLEASE just save yourself the worry/time and get the kit. You will not regret it. It's SOOOOOOOO worth it!!!! I plan to post pictures when my marketing package is complete. Staci

    ReplyDelete