Monday

A Canon Review Website

When I was first starting to research Canon gear and equipment I felt like my best allies were reviews. I would spend hours reading all the reviews on B&H's products and would get discouraged if there weren't any reviews on a specific item. Sometimes I would stumble on forums and lets just say people were a little too candid for me, if you know what I'm saying. I wanted more of a professional approach with facts rather than opinions without any good reasoning behind their choices. One day I came across the most refreshing site. The-Digital-Picture.com. Bryan, the author, reviews Canon cameras, lenses, flashes, accessories, tripods, and much more. He includes photo galleries, mouse overs to compare things like lengths of lenses and ISO quality. The reviews are very easy to understand and very straight forward. He'll let you know when barrel distortion or vignetting starts to appear. Let me just say it's like renting equipment without paying out. When it all comes down to it we all know that lenses and equipment decisions are personal choices and this is just one mans reviews but check out his website. He makes good points that may just finalize your decision if you were trying to compare two products. The-Digital-Picture.com is just for Canon camera's and Canon compatible equipment if you have a Canon, Nikon, Sony or (insert your brand here) review website you would like to share with the Goforpro community please, PLEASE leave a comment. We love sharing any information we cherish with our followers and hope that you would love to do the same.
Canon EOS 7D Digital SLR Camera Review

Canon EOS 1D Mark IV Digital SLR Camera Review


1 comment:

  1. This is so helpful. Thank you - I'm definitely going to check here before my next purchase.

    ReplyDelete