Monday

A Preview

I remember when I first started my business thinking I really wish I could see other photogs galleries. I was just remembering the other day how curious I was about what others included. I include around 20 images for each client. The images often come in color, B&W and some in with textures or vintage or some kind of something. I like giving choices and it only take a couple seconds to switch is to a vintage or B&W. I would like to start offering 30 images per session, but not with my current pricing. That will happen in January. I thought I would let you take a look at a recent Senior session that I posted for a client...

Go to my site, the password is: cassyrocks

Let me know if this helps and I can give some other examples with different session types.

No comments:

Post a Comment